Sunday, May 5, 2013

Xetra Studios and "Silver Shock"

Xetra Studios was founded by David Arkon (me) and Joshua Situmorang. At first, it was only me writing the script, but after I found Joshua Situmorang through my friend, Jimmy Doung, the CEO and founder of Mount Hua Studios, I just knew that I had to have him on this project. Joshua has some experience in this field, which is very useful.

Although the "company" is new, project "Silver Shock" has been in progress for more than two years (by me ALONE) until I decided to get some friends involved, as well as an ex-actress/writer.

Originally, "Silver Shock" was called "White Lightning" and was supposed to be a novel, but after much consideration, my ambition changed from writing a novel into a full-blown movie! I've been writing scripts for four years, and I'm a very fast learner, which allows me to write scripts with ease! Anyways, I eventually finished writing that movie script (which came out to be about 115 pages!!!) and my ambition changed again! This time, from a movie, into a web-series since I wanted to start small. I mean, who wouldn't want to start small?

I may be starting small, but I still want it to be professional. My plan was to use my school, Mark Keppel High School, which failed partially since the district wanted money out of this when this project is NON-PROFIT!!! But, that's okay. I have a Plan B; every genius should always have a back-up plan, and a back-up-back-up plan, and a back-up-back-up-back-up plan, and, well, you get the point. Plan B is to form an alliance with another company that can hopefully supply us with more resources.

Anyways, I'm hoping "Silver Shock" will go well since this idea is BIG. No, wait. It's BIG. 

"Silver Shock" will feature six episodes for one season. If there are over 1 MIL views for the series overall, I will execute a second season, which has already been planned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment